# User Guide
# Welcome to WorldPlus
# How to use World Plus Application
- Open the app once downloaded and installed.
- Sign-in using your registered account or your Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Apple account.
- In Home, explore the latest, newest and trending magazines.
- You can read your magazines online or download and read offline.
- Your favorites, recently read, and downloaded magazines will be located in My library tab.
# How to create a new account
- Click on the More tab located in the right corner of the application.
- Click on the Sign in option on the top of the page.
- Click on the Sign up option on the bottom of the page.
- You will have two options to create an account. Depending on your preference, you can register by using your personal information such as name, and e-mail or you can sign up using your Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Apple account.
- Your account is now active. Welcome email will be sent to you to confirm the account has been created.
# How to search and explore a magazine issue
There are two ways for you to search the magazine you want.
a. By specific names - You can find a search tab in the navigation bars. Once you click on it, the search box will appear. You can search by magazine title or the publisher’s name. There will be the drop down list and you can select the specific issue you desire.
b. By categories - When you are in the home tab, you can see the category names highlighted in blue. Once you select the category you want, you can explore the magazine in your preference. Or click on the search tab, and category selection will come up below the search bar.
c. By an article -
Once you choose your magazine, click on the cover of the magazine you would like to go through.
An overview magazine detail page will appear and you can click on the read to start reading. Consider following as well.
a. If you haven’t subscribed to our application, subscription pop-up will appear for you to subscribe when you click on the read.
b. If you want to explore previous issues of the magazine, it will be located in the Latest Issue right below the read button.
c. If you want to add the magazine to your favorites, click on the flag icon next to the read button.
# How to download the magazines/offline reading
- Click on the magazine you want to download.
- Once a pop-up box appears, you can click on the downwards arrow next to the Read button to download the magazine of your choice.
- Click on My library in the navigation bars. Your downloaded magazines will be stored in My library.
- To delete your downloaded magazine, you can simply click on the trash can icon next to the magazine you wish to delete.
- You can read your downloaded magazines anywhere and anytime without accessing internet connection.
# How to enable/disable Notifications
- Click on the More tab in your navigation.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Tap the toggle switch to the right of the Push Notification option to enable or disable the notifications.
# How to Subscribe/Unsubscribe WorldPlus Application
- To subscribe, you can click on any magazine and click on the Read button.
- A Pop-up box will appear for you to subscribe. You will be offered to have one-month free trial. After a one-month free trial, you only need to pay 5.99$ per month to access unlimited read of our magazines.
- There are two different ways to pay for your subscription depending on your location.
a. If you are in Mongolia, you can use the domestic payment system.
b. If you are in other countries than Mongolia, you can use In-App purchase.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription:
a. If you are an Android user, open Google Play Store, choose (icon) and to Subscriptions. Choose WorldPlus and tap Remove.
b. If you are an Apple user, open App Store, choose (icon) and to Subscriptions. Choose WorldPlus and tap Cancel Subscription.
# How to change the application language
- Click on the More tab in the navigation bar.
- Choose Settings
- Choose Language
- Select the language of your preference.
# How to access the magazines in different languages
- Click on the Home tab
- Click on the language icon on the top right corner.
- Select the language you wish to read.
Now you are ready to explore the world-class magazines of your choice.
For further inquiries, please email email@example.com