Preparing PDF for Upload
Selectable text image
We highly recommend Unmerged format. Please send ‘Selectable contents’ (Text, Image)
Please send ‘Selectable text’ formated contents.
Export InDesign PDF
Choose File > Export.
1. Please choose [High Quality Print]
1. Please choose Image Quality to [Maximum] 300 DPI <
2. Color images: [Do Not Downsample]
3. Grayscale images: [Do Not Downsample]
4. Monochrome images: [Do Not Downsample]
5. Please unmark/disable [Compress Text and Line Art]
6. Please unmark/disable [Crop Image Data to Frames]
Please choose [Do Not Downsample] on Color images, Gray-scale images & Monochrome images.
With [Do Not Downsample] settings your PDF file size would be bigger. But, so are the quality of the images would be better.
Marks and Bleeds