# Data Controller
World Plus International Inc., World Plus Digital LLC, its associates (referred to as "Wplus", "Provider", "us", "we" or "our") are the data controllers of your personal information. Please note that when you contact us to assist you, we need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request for your safety and ours.
# Information Collection
WPlus collects information from users, which may include Personal Information at different points on the Site and through the WPlus Service software as follows. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Your registration data. When you register for the Service, we ask you to provide basic contact information such as your name, and email address. When you get yourself registered with your Facebook account, Gmail account, Twitter account, we also may ask permission to collect your demographic and location information.
- Order data. When you order Publications through the Service, we collect your purchase order and address or billing information, including your credit card number and expiration date.
- Voluntary information. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, your feedback, change in your content or email preferences, responses from surveys, or communicate with WPlus customer support.
Your device and software characteristics. We automatically receive and log information from your software, including but not limited to your IP address, mobile and other devices, your operating system, your mobile operator, browser type and version, and location information based on your IP address.
Your activity on the WPlus Service. We may also record the URL you are linked from to get to the Site, your clickstream through and from the Site, and other tracking information including the Publications purchased and/or read, the time invested on each Publication, the articles read and, in general, the user’s behavior related to each Publication.
Your interaction with our emails and texts. When you interact with us through emails and texts, such information or data shared will automatically be stored.
Your software installation, file downloads, and publication access. When you install the WPlus app or download Publications or other files from WPlus, we may record when each file transfer begins and ends and any errors that interrupt the transfer. The WPlus software also records whether or not you downloaded and accessed a given Publication and how long you viewed that Publication.
Your location information. When you use Wplus services, we might collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address and Wi-Fi access points. We use your location information to provide you with more targeted content, promotions and to provide you with more features if you’re accessing from a connection of our partners. If you choose not to disclose some of the information, you might not be able to experience our application to its full capacity.
Additionally, the WPlus stores information about the offline reading and behavior within the WPlus that we collect once the user goes online.
Information from Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources, add it to your account information and treat it in accordance with this Policy. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Updated delivery and address information. We may obtain updated contact information from third parties in order to correct our records and fulfill your orders or deliver communications to you.
- Demographic and purchase information. We may reference sources of demographic and purchase information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions.
# Use of Information
WPlus may use your information to:
- Provide the Publications and other products you order or that are sent to you;
- Provide the Publications and more features if you’re accessing from a connection of our partners;
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfil your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our Services;
- Verify access to secure content and your account information;
- Determine whether you meet the minimum system requirements for use of the Services;
- Provide you tailored content and instructions, renewal options and promotions;
- Provide you with customized and personalized recommendations for reading content we think will be of interest to you, when specifically accepted;
- Provide you with promotional information about our products and services, when specifically accepted.
- Analyze and understand our audience, improve our Services (including our user interface experiences) and optimize content selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery;
- Communicate with you and provide you with related customer service and support;
- Ask you to participate in surveys about our products and services;
- Send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Site and changes to our terms of service, and policies;
- Offer you Services upgrades;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Site and Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities; and
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms of services; (e) to protect our operations (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
The legal basis for the processing of the user’s personal data is the performance of the contractual relationship between WPlus and the user when using the Site or the Services, as well as the user’s consent provided upon registration into the Services.
# Communication of Data
We inform you that your personal data may be communicated to other companies within the WPlus group of companies for the fulfilment of the purposes above. Additionally, we may share your Personal Information as follows:
# Publishers and partners
WPlus will provide Publishers, and other merchants for whom WPlus sells or distributes Publications or other products, with any Personal Information that is necessary to fulfil your requests for their products, programs or services, or to satisfy other core business functions. In such circumstances, these companies will not use your Personal Information for any other purpose without your consent. In some instances, however, when you subscribe to certain publications, WPlus may provide your Personal Information to those publishers for whom WPlus sells or distributes publications or other products, with any Personal Information that is necessary to fulfil your requests for their products, programs or services, or to satisfy other core business functions. The use of your Personal Information by these Publishers are subject to their privacy policies and these Publishers may send you unsolicited messages as well as provide your information to their partners or to other parties, any of whom may use or share your information in accordance with their policies and procedures.
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf such as fulfilling orders, sending emails, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies or individuals will be provided access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but these companies and individuals have agreed or will agree to not use your Personal Information for other purposes.
# Protection of the Site and others
We release accounts and other Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service, or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, our users, or others.
# Business transfers
WPlus may transfer Personal Information it collects in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of all or most of the assets of WPlus related to the Site and/or the Service. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of WPlus may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this Policy.
# With your consent
Other than the cases above, you will be notified before your Personal Information will be communicated to a third party and will be able to decide not to share it.
WPlus reserves the right to use and disclose anonymous information, including aggregate information derived from your Personal Information, to inform publishers, partners, and other interested parties as to the usage habits or characteristics of WPlus's user base; and to serve any other business purposes.
# International Transfers
# Updating Data
The User undertakes to notify WPlus immediately of any change in his/her personal data so that the information held in Wplus’s filing system remains up-to-date at all times and does not contain any errors. To review or update your Personal Information, or to alter your email preferences, or preferences regarding how we share your Personal Information, go to the "account settings" area of the Site or App.
# Retaining and Deleting Data
Upon termination of your access to Application in accordance with the general Terms of Service, we may still be required to retain your Personal Information or Data in order to comply with legal obligations, prevent fraud, collect fees owed (if any), resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems etc, but always done within a legal framework.
When you request for your Data to be removed, you will be added to a suppression list to ensure your request is complied with.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the way we collect and handle your information, please contact us by email. Since email communications are not always secure, please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us. You may contact us by email as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
# Security Measures
Wplus uses reasonable and up-to-date security methods to prevent unauthorized access to Personal Information. We work hard to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure correct use of Personal Information. Your Personal Information will be stored within a database behind a firewall for added security. The server that houses the database is physically protected at a secure site and is monitored by security personnel twenty-four hours a day. Only authorized personnel can access the site and the particular server housing the database.
While we take reasonable steps to secure your personal information from loss, misuse, interference and unauthorized access you should be aware that no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. We encrypt all information and web sessions within the Services that are required to be encrypted, such as transmission of credit card information to the Websites or the App, to help protect the data.
# Can Children use WPlus and its Services?
WPlus and its services are not intended for minors under the age of 18. WPlus does not knowingly or specifically collect information about minors under the age of 18 and believes that children of any age should get their parents’ or legal guardians’ consent before providing any Personal Information. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected such information, please notify us at email@example.com so that we may delete the information from our servers.
# Sensitive Information
Please do not send or disclose any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through the WPlus website or via other means.
# Changes made to this Policy
WPlus may amend this Policy from time to time. The “Effective Date” of the updated policy will be shown. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will provide a notice on the Site and Services. We may notify you by app or email (sent to the email address specified in your account) prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Any changes to this Policy will become effective when we post the revised Policy on our website, unless a later “Effective Date” is set forth. Your continued use of the Site and Services after the revised Policy takes effect shall be construed as your agreement to the revised Policy.
This Policy has been prepared in the English language and, for convenience purposes, may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistencies between one or more translations of this Policy and the original English version, the English version of this Policy shall control.
# Who’s in charge
World Plus Digital LLC.
Ayud Tower, Olympic street, 1st Khoroo, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
World Plus International.
16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware, 19958 Country of Sussex
Last Updated: Feb 04, 2021
Valid from: Feb 11, 2021